About Oxford Computer Group
Founded by Hugh Simpson-Wells in Oxford, UK in 1983, Oxford Computer Group (OCG) is now an international family of companies. We are widely recognised as the leading provider of Microsoft identity solutions and have won Microsoft’s Partner of the Year award eight times.
Our highly experienced teams in locally owned and managed companies provide a comprehensive range of identity consultancy services to organizations across the globe.
In addition to a common mission and values, OCG companies share technical expertise and best practices to offer our clients an unbeatable combination of local service and international know-how.
OCG’s specialist training company Oxford Computer Training also offers industry-leading courses on Microsoft identity technologies and mentoring services to IT professionals in all parts of the world.
About Oxford Computer Group UK
Oxford Computer Group UK (OCG UK) was re-launched in 2022 to provide a full range of identity consultancy services to organizations in the UK and beyond.
Pictured L to R: Andi Sheeka, James Cowling, Kathryn Bailey, Hugh Simpson-Wells, Shaun McCann, Mark Hancock, Mark Forbes, Jane Tomlinson, Moth Clark
From large multinational and government organizations to small companies with complex identity needs, our expanding team of expert consultants will enable our clients to reap the benefits of modern, cloud-based technologies – notably Microsoft Entra – whilst also protecting existing investments and supporting on-premises systems such as Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM).
In addition to our expertise in Microsoft Identity technologies, we are excited to be the implementation partner for SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel suite, including the new HyperSync Panel which we believe to be a game changer.
The Oxford Computer Group UK team
Identity management is complex and highly technical, but ultimately it’s about people. People you can trust with your critical data and infrastructure.
Our expanding team of consultants are highly experienced, talented, knowledgeable and bursting with ideas. We love solving tricky technical problems and we’re passionate about helping organizations navigate a way through their business challenges through best-of-breed technical solutions.
Meet some of our consultants:
- Hugh is passionate about SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel Suite, MIM, Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect
- Andi has extensive experience in on-premises environments, networking, migrating to the cloud, Azure AD, and Identity Panel Suite
- James is an authority in strategic planning, architecture, MIM, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and Entra
- Paul specializes in on-premises environments, MIM, Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect
- Steve is a guru in architecture facilitating heterogenous environments, and all things programming
- Shaun is an IDM wizard with special interest in utilizing Identity Panel Suite
- Mark is an expert in IDM with MIM, Entra, and Identity Panel Suite
Where we work
Oxford Computer Group UK is part of a global network of companies. We work with organizations in the following regions/countries:
- Europe: all countries except Austria, Benelux, Germany, and the German-speaking part of Switzerland (which are served by our sister companies)
- Middle East
Companies in the Oxford Computer Group family have a global reputation for the exceptional quality of our solutions and services, and the professional way in which we work. OCG UK is no exception.
Our highly skilled and experienced staff design, create and implement business solutions that bring real value to customers. Our expertise will bring clear and measurable results.
Earning and retaining the respect and trust of our customers, employees, and partners is very important to us. We operate ethically, honestly, and with integrity at all times.