From January 2023, a new Oxford Computer Group company, headquartered in Oxford, UK, will offer the full range of identity consulting services, initially serving organizations in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
Oxford Computer Group UK is part of an international family of companies with a long-standing reputation for excellence. In addition to a common mission and values, Oxford Computer Group companies share technical expertise and best practices to offer our clients an unbeatable combination of local service and global know-how.
From large multinational and government organizations to small companies with complex identity needs, our expanding team of expert consultants will enable our clients to reap the benefits of modern, cloud-based technologies – notably Microsoft Entra – whilst also protecting existing investments and supporting legacy systems.
Service areas include…
- Providing support and enhancements for Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), advising on alternatives, and facilitating the journey to the cloud
- Reducing costs through an efficient and effective identity management platform using hybrid Active Directory, providing a single foundation for all core identity services
- Managing digital identities simply and swiftly by synchronizing enterprise systems, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Enhancing security and ensuring compliance through privileged identity management, conditional access controls, and other just-in-time solutions
Examples of how we can help…
Planning and project design:
- Strategic workshops
- Discovery workshops
- Project requirements and design
- Greenfield identity management implementations
- Analyzing, optimizing, and automating identity and access lifecycle processes
- Entra workload architecture and configuration (federation, conditional access, Hello for Business)
- Entra/Azure AD integration with MIM (teams, licences, cloud users and guests)
- Extending and enhancing MIM
- Upgrading MIM
- Integrating additional systems and extending the portal
- Implementing Azure MFA for MIM
- Reviewing custom code and streamlining and enhancing security and performance
Ongoing operational support (monthly or biweekly):
- System troubleshooting and support
- Resolving synchronization errors
- Upgrades and patching
- Health checks
- Assisting with other pain points
- Identifying future improvements
Security and compliance:
- Comprehensive reporting (underpinned by SoftwareIDM’s powerful reporting engine)
- Identifying and remediating accounts and permissions policy violations
- Resolving flagged compliance issues
- Industry-leading Azure AD and MIM identity courses are available through our sister company Oxford Computer Training
Hugh Simpson-Wells, Founder of Oxford Computer Group Worldwide, Managing Director of Oxford Computer Training, and Director of Oxford Computer Group UK, says:
“Following the success of Oxford Computer Training’s TrainingPlus initiative, and requests from clients to provide a more comprehensive consultancy offering, we are delighted to be launching a full range of identity management consulting services, initially serving organizations in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
In addition, Oxford Computer Training has been SoftwareIDM’s training partner for many years, and we are now very pleased to extend this partnership to implementation as part of Oxford Computer Group UK. We look forward to building customer solutions to unleash the power of their Identity Panel Suite, including the new HyperSync Panel which we believe to be a game changer.”
We have in-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s identity, security and governance products. We participate in development panels and test products before release. We also provide feedback to Microsoft on our experience of working with their products in real-world scenarios.
Oxford Computer Group UK is proud to be a SoftwareIDM partner, and we offer an unrivalled combination of deep and comprehensive product knowledge plus implementation know-how. Our sister company, Oxford Computer Training, has written and presented training courses for SoftwareIDM’s impressive Identity Panel suite, including the exciting new HyperSync Panel, and our consultants have a successful track record of implementations.