Identity management solutions and services
We offer a comprehensive range of identity solutions and services to enable our clients to be efficient, competitive, secure and compliant, and to maximise the value of their investment.
For many organizations, user identity is central to maintaining the balance between security and accessibility. We understand this fine balance – the need to keep assets secure whilst making it as easy as possible for staff to access what they need, across systems and throughout the user lifecycle.
From greenfield implementations to assistance with documentation, from adding or migrating functionality to error resolution, and from future-proofing systems to staff training and mentoring, our expert team can help!
Our consultants have decades of identity experience and we are uniquely placed to provide integrated, end-to-end identity consulting services tailored to the needs of our clients.
Would you like to arrange a scoping call with one of our consultants? If so, get in touch with our Business Development Manager Mark Forbes – he would love to hear from you!
How we can help
Whether your project involves Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Microsoft Entra ID/Azure AD or SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel Suite, we can help!
See below for some examples of our identity management capabilities – but it’s not an exhaustive list! If there’s something else you need help with, or if you have any questions, get in touch for an informal chat.
Planning and project design
- Strategic workshops
- Discovery workshops
- MIM planning workshops
- Project requirements and design
Security and compliance
- Comprehensive reporting (underpinned by SoftwareIDM’s powerful reporting engine)
- Identifying and remediating accounts and permissions policy violations
- Resolving flagged compliance issues
- Greenfield identity management implementations
- Analyzing, optimizing, and automating identity and access lifecycle processes
- Entra ID workload architecture and configuration (federation, conditional access, Hello for Business)
- Entra ID/Azure AD integration with MIM (teams, licences, cloud users and guests)
- Extending and enhancing MIM
- Upgrading MIM
- Integrating additional systems and extending the portal
- Implementing Azure MFA for MIM
- Reviewing custom code and streamlining and enhancing security and performance
- Installing and configuring SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel Suite
Our consultants have extensive experience of building identity solutions using MIM, Microsoft Entra ID/Azure AD and SoftwareIDM’s HyperSync Panel.
They have worked on numerous identity projects integrating technologies such as:
- HR platforms:
- SITS (evision)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Content delivery platforms:
- Identity repositories:
- Microsoft Entra ID/Azure AD
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft AD LDS
- LDAP directories
- SoftwareIDM’s Service Panel
- White pages systems
- Productivity applications:
- Microsoft Teams (& Skype)
- Microsoft Exchange (on-prem and online)
- Microsoft SharePoint (on-prem and online)
- Domino (Lotus Notes)
- G Suite
- Microsoft Dynamics
- SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel
- Microsoft Entra
- SoftwareIDM’s Access Panel
- Microsoft Entra
- Access/building card management systems
- Client bespoke systems using PowerShell, SOAP, REST, database, and text files
- Telephone systems
We are excited to extend our long-standing training partnership with the team at Oxford Computer Group UK to cover implementation and support for SoftwareIDM’s Identity Panel Suite.
Having written and delivered our training courses, the OCG UK team has unrivalled and in-depth technical expertise, and their consultants have an excellent track record of successful implementations.
They offer an unbeatable combination of product knowledge and implementation know-how.Todd MollerupFounder and President of SoftwareIDM
Who we work with
Our expert identity consultants have decades of experience between them working with organizations – from small to large – from just about every sector and industry.
- Consulting and professional services
- Defence and aerospace
- Education – universities, colleges
- EU agencies
- Hospitality, food and beverage
- Information technology
- Manufacturing – automotive, heating
- Media – TV
- Public services
- Retail – clothing, DIY, supermarkets
How we work
First we need to understand your goals, your current situation, your budget, your appetite for change, and so on. Only then can we recommend the way forward.
Working closely with your team, we’ll design the solution to meet your business goals, and a plan to get there.
Installing and configuring a complex solution inevitably causes a degree of disruption to ongoing operations. Our experienced consultants will minimize such impacts, and bring the benefits to bear as quickly as possible.
We can provide on-going support as needed – with training, health checks, mentoring, technical reviews, upgrades, monitoring and more!